S3 Triggered Lambda Function
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $41 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 USD
We are looking for an S3 Lambda function that will trigger on an S3 put event. The function needs to get a version list of the file uploaded, remove any delete markers and then delete any versions after the first X. X can be a constant or an environment variable for the function.
Browse Related Skills
- Migrate Magento Sites on AWS with nginx & Teach me the whole Procedure
- redirect http to https in our AWS
- Point multiple domain names to multiple pages on my WP Multi Site hosted on an Amazon EC2 server
- Set domain name for a website on Virtualmin/webmin
- Install Ruby Script and PHP script onto AWS -- 3
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online