Excel Macro / VBA Code
This project was successfully completed by DanielVizcaya91 for $199 AUD in 2 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
Completed In2 days
We need to automate and speed up the process of copying formulas from on Excel Spreadsheet and inserting into another Excel Spreadsheet. The formulas reference links and can take up to 20 minutes to refresh. In addition, we need to add a custom function into the Excel workbook for the formulas to work. The most important aim of this project is to have a process is repeatable; this means either a Excel Macro or exe
There are two spreadsheets : BoatTemplate and Stocktake with Itemcode. BoatTemplate has the information I need to copy to other spreadsheets in column H - R. BoatTemplate also has the VBA Code in module. Stocktake with Itemcode spreadsheet is only provided for reference purposes as linked to BoatTemplate.
The two spreadsheets will always be located in C:\BoatTemplate
I need to open a spreadsheet such as "[url removed, login to view] Avenger [url removed, login to view]" (the name of the spreadsheet is will different each time) then run the macro. The macro needs to do the following:
1. Add column H - R (as it is not include the active spreadsheet
2. Add the VBA Code to the active spreadsheet so the custom function is available
3. Open the BoatTemplate spreadsheet and copy column H - R and paste into the new active spreadsheet
4. Copy the H5 - R5 range to cells
5. Copy column H - R and paste as values
6. Select column H - R and Replace #VALUE and #N/A with ""
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online