Please quote the Matlab calculator for Delta Robot Workspace Analysis project base on the following requirements:
1. The calculator have to be designed by Matlab (2012)
2. Provide all codes with simple descriptions/explainations(%.....) in the codes
3. Input: R, r, L1, L2, L3 (middle rod length at the center(optional)) and D (the distance between the base plate and the end effector) (I have no idea about the distance D is equal to L3 or not in the analysis; L3 should be shorter than D)
4. Output: All possible working boundaries (end effector location (O')) graphical solution, minimum & maximum theta in the analysis and the realistic cylindcial working boundary; (prefer GUI simulation)
5. Briefly describe the logic of the calculator
Some of the references are attached.
12 freelancers are bidding on average $167 for this job
Hello, Dear friend. I am expert in matlab, physics, math,... I have a lot of experiences in many fields. I can help you well. Please contact me. Best regards.
PhD in engineering. Strong knowledge in robot dynamics. Large experience in Matlab programming. I will be glad to help you. Please send a message back to establish details.