Aerospace Engineering Jobs
Aerospace Engineering is a field that focuses on the design, development, testing, and production of air and spacecraft. This includes aircraft, satellites, missiles, and launch vehicles. Aerospace Engineers must possess a unique combination of critical thinking and problem-solving skills to create safe, effective, and economical designs. With the help of our skilled Aerospace Engineers, clients can build equipment that can operate amidst tremendous atmospheric stresses and forces.
Here's some projects that our expert Aerospace Engineers have made real:
- Simulations of real-world mechanics
- Design and modelling of aerospace systems
- Analysis of airflows over components
- Optimization of aerospace components
- Modelling of space station design
- Development of CAD models for sounding rockets
- Innovative solutions to turbofan problems
- Creation of robust evidence-based stockpile designs
- Calculation of wind forces on inclined cylinders
- Evaluation of domestic innovation in aircrafts in China from various eras
- Airfoil analysis using advanced tools such as QBlade.
Our Aerospace Engineers are experienced in a broad range of areas, allowing them to leverage their knowledge and experience to help our clients solve complex tasks related to Aerospace Engineering. If you have a project that requires an experienced Aerospace Engineer then post it now on Freelancer.com and get the help you need today.From 11,223 reviews, clients rate our Aerospace Engineers 4.88 out of 5 stars.
Hire Aerospace Engineers
Synio Stove Fan - Improve Air Circulation with Low Noise We are looking for a skilled professional to design and develop a Synio Stove Fan. Our goal is to improve air circulation while keeping noise levels low. The ideal candidate should have experience in designing and developing fans. 1. Design the blade profile for 3 blade impeller 2. Setup the volute profile 3. Test the design using simulation 4. Optimize the blade design 5. Re Run the simulation 6. Output is impeller ready to produce using 3D Printing Low Noise We prefer a fan that operates with low noise levels. Therefore, the candidate should have experience in developing low-noise fans.