- Status: Closed
- Prize: $60
- Entries Received: 32
- Winner: Hobbygraphic
Remote technical support company, with emphasis on concierge style services, looking to update and polish EXISTING logo and banner, with professional looking, high resolution images for all branding purposes, including use on new website in progress.
- GLOBE to be modified, by shifting continents, to show more of North America, including Florida above the handshake, in upper left quadrant; more of Europe in upper right quadrant; more Africa in lower right quadrant; more South America in lower left quadrant.
- HANDSHAKE based on the reassuring comfortable posture of a real-life handshake (much like my existing), instead of aggressive or hand drawn, without shirt or jacket to maximize view of continent on globe; outline only of handshake should be transparent through the globe to the background, with forearms centered in appearance on the globe.
- Name "TekNOW" (pronounced tech now) should have the letters in "Tek" convey technology with detail and precision, and be highly readable (not to busy), the "T" should resemble a cross, the "E" a hamburger-menu icon, and the "K" in similar style lettering.
- The "NOW" should convey speed (speed lines, italicized W, etc,?); the O is the globe with handshake logo; the W is italicized for speed affect.
- Spacing between all letters, and sizing/boldness should look balanced for the word "TekNOW" as a whole.
I have extended this contest for at least another week and reconsidered past rejected work in order for my comments to remain visible to all.
Rejected entries don't have applicable comments on them and are rejected to minimize my list of entries.
I am continually rating all the entries so I can see the best of the current active entries on top of my list.
ALL comments should be considered, especially on existing active entries, when submitting new ideas.
Currently, I am reviewing entries in black and white only, for comparison, and to ensure the final image is simple and looks good without color.
Please be original and creative, as no idea is "unliked", I will respond to all entries appropriately...
“Petar was very eager to please and it was awesome to see him produce what I was thinking! He was quick to answer my comments with renditions of my ideas, as well as adding his own creativity to the project. His expertise is evident with the quality of work produced and his attention to detail. I am very pleased with the outcome.”
Teknowz, United States.