I need a 1-page PowerPoint handout/brochure
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $50
- Entries Received: 118
- Winner: Mary Z Design
I need a 1-page handout or brochure for a checklist I’ll be giving to students in a class I’m teaching. I’d like the final brochure to be in PowerPoint format (or Google Slides format) with text boxes that I can edit.
I’d like the 1-page brochure to be more interesting than the draft I’ve attached. Here are my colors:
#1 color: white
#2 color: black
#3 color: red
This brochure is a checklist to help people with the steps needed to write a book. I’m teaching a class, and the title of the class is FAST TRACK SELF PUBLISHING. As the teacher, I’m the “tour guide” showing students the simplest way to write and publish their book ideas. I show them how to avoid delays and roadblocks so they can get on the fast track and publish their books quickly.
Here are themes you could use for the brochure:
1. Tour guide showing people how to get to a published book
2. Race track showing people how to quickly publish their book
3. Highway with a fast lane people can use to publish their book
- Final file should be in PowerPoint or Google Slides format
- All text on the final version should be in editable text boxes
- Design should be visually appealing
- Interesting graphics are good, but keep the overall design fairly simple
Have fun with the design. I look forward to seeing creative ideas that are more visually appealing than the boring checklist I’ve created (attached).
“Mary Z Designs won a design contest I hosted with over 100 entries. She designed a 1-page PowerPoint checklist, and her design was exactly what I needed. She delivered the files quickly and the quality was outstanding. Highly recommended!”
richblazevich, United States.