Design Brochure for sales mobile application
- Status: Closed
- Prize: €102
- Entries Received: 43
- Winner: AthurSinai
Looking for a brochure’s design for our, in development, mobile application: SmartSouk
///////// Application’s presentation
We are developing a mobile application, called SmartSouk, implementing the concept of "Web To Store" in Morocco. A unique common plateform that allows sellers of all over the country to create their shop online and regularly publish their products.
In our communication strategy, we are targeting the following shops categories:
- Electronics ;
- Home and decoration.
You will find attached:
- An illustration of the main use case of the application;
- The logo of the application;
- Some screenshots of the mobile application;
- An illustration of the “Web To Store” concept.
For more information, you can install and manipulate the test version of the application: [login to view URL]
///////// Our need
In our communication strategy, we made the choice to target the sellers at the first place. As part of this strategy, we need a brochure that presents the application, its features and its benefits for sellers.
///////// Content of the brochure
The following present the the ideas we want to communicate through this brochure.
The brochure should be composed of four pages:
o For the first time in morocco, a unique common plateform dedicated to sellers from all over the country:
(It must be clear this is a unique common application for all sellers, and not individual applications per seller)
. Create your online shop,
. Publish your products,
. Keep in touch with your clients
. Attract easily new ones.
o Usage restricted to sellers with a physical shop (we aim by this to highlight the difference from existent platforms used by individuals to sell used items, ex. [login to view URL]).
o Free for any subscription before 31/12/2017
- Page 2:
o Benefits of using SmartSouk
> For you (seller)
- Open your shop on internet
- Keep in touch with your clients and notify them of your latest products
- Attract easily new clients
- Share more easily on social networks (facebook, whatsup)
> For Shoppers
- Shopper can easily find the products that you sell and match their needs.
- Page 3:
o Schematic illustration of the usage of the application:
. You create your online shop and publish your products
. Your clients and other shoppers follow your shop and remain regularly notified of your latest products
. Shoppers from all over Morocco search for products and could find what they need in your shop.
. Shoppers interested in your products can contact you and come physically to your shop to complete the purchase.
- Page 4:
o Illustration of the procedure to start using the application:
. Install SmartSouk on your mobile
. Create your shop
. Start publishing your products
. SmartSouk team approve your shop based on provided information and published products.
o Explanation that this approval aims to make the application credible to shoppers.
///////// Guide lines
- we do not want a copy past/the of the text above, but rather the corresponding ideas illustrated in graphics and images. So in each of the pages listed above, you should illustrate our ideas using graphics with very little text.
- Create new illustrations. don't reuse the attached illustrations. Prefer clean vector graphics. You can draw your inspiration from our home page [login to view URL]
- Make a high-quality design like the attached examples.
- Prefer few large images to many smaller images.
- Make it clean (enough whitespaces), simple, easily readable and usable.
- Dedicate a place in the first place to an attractive title or headline.
- Use the color chart presented in the attached file [login to view URL]
///////// Deliverables : Editable Project file(s)
The winner could work on other projects : brochures, web design, business cards, posters, …