App UI/UX Design
- Status: Closed
- Prize: $1000
- Entries Received: 47
- Winner: Odinus
I am designing a mobile application for a Yoga Business. This job is FOR DESIGN ONLY, NOT CODING.
This app will be used by a business to add their available Yoga Classes in a calendar/schedule format and the app will then allow users to schedule/book a seat in a Yoga Class, as well as pay for the Yoga Class.
For this application, we will need Mobile screens for the following scenarios (looks like 13 total Screens, maybe more if designer feels the need to add more clarity):
1) Login or Sign up Screen (with options to login using Google, Facebook)
2) Forgot password Screen
3) Business Profile Screen (fields to capture are: Business Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email Address, Hours of Operation).
4) Add/View/Edit/Delete Yoga Classes Screen (fields to capture are: Class Photo, Class Name, Class Description, Class Level, Length (in Minutes), Cost (in USD$))
5) Add/View/Edit/Delete Staff Screen (fields to capture are: Staff Name, Staff Email, Staff Phone, Staff Photo)
6) Add/View/Edit/Delete Calendar - Day View Screen (should look like a Calendar 1-day view...starting at 5:00am, ending at 9:00pm). Users should be able to
click on a date/time and add a Class (similar to the way a user can make an appointment in a calendar). Fields to capture in this pop up screen are: Class Name (from drop down),
Class Level (from Drop Down), Staff Name (from Drop Down), Date field, and Start Time.
7) Add/View/Edit/Delete Calendar - 3-Day View Screen (should look like a Calendar 3-day view). Same as #6 above, just show the calendar in a 3 day grid
8) Time Entry Screen - Screen that allows users to "Clock In" and "CLock Out" of work. So, 2 buttons (Clock In / Clock Out) and some text about instructing staff to
"Please use this Screen to Clock in and out of work"
9) Add acceptable payment methods Screen - Give Business the option of adding the following acceptable payment methods (multi selection checkbox: Bank Account, Credit Card, Paypal)
10) Customer Profile Screen (fields to capture are: First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, Zip Code, Phone Number, Email Address).
11) Class Option screen - allows users to see what classes are upcoming. This should be in list format, showing these fields (Date, Time, Class Name, Class Length, Staff Name). Users
should be able to filter by any of the fields displayed.
12) Once a user clicks on a Class Option from # 11 above, they should be albe to reserve a class. So a pop up should appear with the text: "Please Confirm you want to book [Class Name] at
[Class Date - Class Time]." and an "BOOK NOW" button. (this will send user to our 3rd party payment processor so no mockup are needed).
13) Class Booking Confirmation Screen - If payment was accepted, then show: Thank you screen for booking a class!
If payment was not accepted, then show: "We encountered a problem when trying to charge your credit card. Please try again or cancel your request. (2 buttons "TRY AGAIN" or 'CANCEL").
Please reach out with questions.
apps that offer similar features are:
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
Top entries from this contest
WilDesignZA South Africa